CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Bet Ya Didn't Know!

I admit, blogging does take up a considerable amount of time, and since school has started I have not had as much time. Which makes me sad, but I am determined to find the time!!

Since this blog is relatively new, here are some things I bet you didn't know about me!!

1. I finished Culinary School before I changed my major to become an elementary school teacher.

2. I have one sister, and one brother, both who are younger than me.

3. I am OBSESSED with taking pictures! No event is too big or too small for a photo opportunity. My husband doesn't always enjoy this quality, but he deals with it nicely. Ha!

4. I L.O.V.E country music! It's my fav!

5. I never missed a football game my husband (he was my boyfriend/ fiance at the time) played in college, and only missed one game while he played in high school!

6. I am DYING for a puppy to add to our family. This is sort of a complicated decision, because in order to have one we would have to move since our current apartment doesn't allow animals. BUT- I won't let something as simple as that stop me!!

7. I LOVE crafts. I am constantly on the look out for a new project I can be working on. And because of this I am dabbling in the thought of opening my own Etsy shop! We will see.

8. I am a very happy person! I'm the glass is half full, grass is fine where we are, loving life, energetic, fun loving, bubbly girl! Not that I don't have my moments- but you get the idea!

9. My absolute favorite show ON the planet is by far Gilmore Girls. Always has been, always will be, nothing will change that. I have every season and watch them over and over (not kidding) endlessly.  I have memorized so much of the episodes, that everything that happens in real life can be compared to Gilmore Girls. It's my favorite!!!
             **One of my favorite scenes is 'TOfurkey'**  :)

10. Kevin and I were married on June 18, 2011. My favorite day of my life so far!


So there are some things that I bet you didn't know about me (or maybe you did!) that you might find interesting!!

Jackie Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment