CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Getting to Know Us!

Since I'm still really 'new' at this whole blogging thing- I thought what better way to get to know me than with a little survey! So, I haven't listed anything about how my husband and I met yet, so here is a little teaser!

1. What are your middle names?
Mine is Michael (after my daddy), and his Russell.

 2. How long have you been together?
We have been together for 4 years and 1 month! And we have been married for almost 7 months:)



  3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Well, this is sort of a long story. I knew Kevin for about 4 months before we started dating the '1st time.' However, we didn't stay together long (we were 15/16). Then two years later we started dating 'for real' and have been together ever since.

4. Who asked who out?
I technically asked Kevin to my junior prom 1st (he is a year younger), but after that he asked me to be his girlfriend. Then two years later he asked me out several times:)


5. How old are each of you?
I am 22, and Kevin is 21.

6. Did you go to the same school?
 We went to the same high school, community college, and now the same University.

 7. Are you from the same home town?
 No. Kevin was born in Pennsylvania, grew up in Bloomington, Indiana, moved again to Arizona and then to California where we met! I was born and raised in Scotts Valley, California.

8. Who is the smartest?
I would definetly say we are both pretty smart *she says modestly* however, I have to try at it more, with studying/research/reading while Kevin is more naturally smart.

9. Who majored in what?
 I am currently majored in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Elementary Education and he is majored in Business Managment.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
 BY FAR I am. I cry so easily over the stupidest things, but he knows how to soothe me:)
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
I hadn't traveled really anywhere before we started dating/married. We have been to Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Florida and Hawaii together:)


Las Veags for my 21st birthday

Lake Tahoe

DisneyWorld in Florida

At a luau in Maui!


12. Who has the worst temper?
I don't think either of us has a real 'temper.' I would say we get annoyed/frustrated more than angry.
13. How many children do you want?
I would like 6 children. What can I say I would love a big family!! However, Kevin (the more 'realist') wants between 2 and 3. 
14. Who does the cooking?
I do! I went to culinary school for 2 years, and have had a love for cooking and baking since I was about 6 so I am always in the kitchen. However, Kevin is a really talented cook when I let him in the kitchen. I will admit that I am a tad controlling when it comes to the kitchen and dinners.

15. Who is more social?
I would say Kevin is way more outgoing with people we don't know, however around my/his/our friends I would say we are both pretty social. I don't necessarily do well with meeting people I don't know very well, but it's something I'm working on.

16. Who is the neat freak?
We both are. I like to have a clean/neat house at all times, even thought that isn't always a reality. If we are in a hurry we don't worry about being super neat, but when we are around the house a lot I make sure to pick up.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
 I don't think either of us are that stubborn. Or maybe I am, but I don't just realize it because Kevin is so laid back?
18. Who wakes up earlier?
 Ha, funny question. Right now Kevin is working nights, so he sleeps from about 7:30am-2:30/3pm. While I sleep like a normal human being and get up around 8:30/9am. Once the school semester starts, Kevin has a early morning class so he will be getting/staying up earlier.

19. Where was your first date?
 Awww, our first date:) Our first first first date was my Junior prom in 2006 at the Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose, CA. This is also the hotel that we went to on our wedding night;) But, our other first date was at a local beach called 26 beach in Santa Cruz, laying on a blanket watching the sun set, then watching the starts come out and talking. SO romantic:)

20. Who has the bigger family?
 I DO! I am really close with them also. My family also lives in the same general area, while Kevin's family lives all over the US.



21. Do you get flowers often?
I love getting flowers! Some people don't see the point because they just 'die' but I think its so romantic and its more than just a plant to me. Its a way of Kevin telling me that he loves me and is thinking about me. I would say that I get flowers several times a year, some for anniversaries/birthdays and some for no reason at all!

22.How do you spend the holidays?
Kevin's family recently moved away from California, but befrore they moved and almost the whole time that we were dating we had holdiays together. Our families live right down the road from one antoher and got along really well so for most major holidays we did it all together. It ended up working out really well. Since my in-laws have moved to Washington, we try to split up holdiays the best that we can.

23. Who is more jealous?
Kevin for sure. I actually don't have a jealous bone in my body (not kidding). I just don't have that personality. Kevin on the other hand would be the jealous one.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
After we had known each other for 2 years, it took about a month to really get serious. I always tell everyone that once Kevin and I started dating in 2007, I never ever imagined us being apart. Ever:)

25. Who eats more?
Kevin, the football player does. I don't know where he puts it sometimes.

26. What do you do for a living?
Right now, I am nanny and he is working at Safeway but we are also both going to school full time.

27. Who does the laundry?
I would say we do it 50/50. I would much rather fold/put away than actually do the laundry washing.


28. Who’s better with the computer?
Um..I think Kevin?

29. Who drives when you’re together?
 Kevin does! And it makes me really happy:)
30. What is your song?
Forever, and Ever Amen- Randy Travis <3 <3


Hope you enjoyed all that!! I have a whole list of posts to get done, with more of a 'get to know me' theme!
Jackie Nice

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! Do you live in CA?? We just moved to California 1 1/2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I live in San Jose area!! I've lived here my whole life! I love it here!

    ReplyDelete