CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

NYE Recap!

I am sooo behind on this post, but I thought, it's still January right? So, here it is. Kevin and I rang in the new year at my Noni's house with all my cousins. This has been a tradition since I was like 10 years old! All the cousins in my family spend the night at my Noni's house and we have yummy food, and have lots of fireworks/silly string/loud music makers, and stay up really late talking the night away, and play lots of fun games and... well you get the idea. I'll let the pictures do the talking! Pictures are always my favorite. Also, I just got my iPhone for Christmas so I am OBSESSED with instagram and use it whenever I can! Ha!


The super yummy 7 layer dip I made! So so good!!

I just can't help it:)


Oh Papa!






The morning after!
We all had a great great time! I would have to say this was one of the most fun NYE's that we have had! My Noni made chocolate chip pancakes, sausage and bacon for breakfast the next morning and we hung out there until mid-afternoon until Kevin and I left. We decided to take a quick detour home and drive down West Cliff and this is the sunset/view we had the whole drive.


Isn't it just gorgeous! The first sunset of 2012, and it was breathtaking! This is one of my favorite places in Santa Cruz! Always a gorgeous view! So, there it is, how we rang in the new year! Can you believe that January is already almost halfway over?? I really can't! Kevin and I were talking about plans for our 1 year wedding anniversary already! It seriously seems as if we were just married yesterday!! 2012 has been good to us thus far, and we are really looking forward to the rest!!

Jackie Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment